As Director Strategic Partnerships (f/m/x) for our Permea Data-as-a-Service offering you manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing opportunities at BioTech and Pharma companies (ranging from mid-market to large corporates). You’re the best in demonstrating how Permea delivers evidence-based insights to unveil opportunities for our partners along their entire Life Sciences value chain and scale our Permea offerings across various countries within Europe. While developing sales strategies and tactics to further grow revenues you are just thrilled to take this unique opportunity to succeed within a fast-paced environment at the forefront of data-driven digital offerings in healthcare!
Your Role with us
- You are the primary point of contact for our partners while constantly identifying partner-driven opportunities to enhance existing products as well as new product offerings. You find great joy in prospecting and promoting Permea’s products with customers on site and at events.
- You provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities and regular sales forecasts.
- You also lead compelling presentations of Permea Offerings (70% SaaS, 30% project-driven business) to Directors, VPs, CDOs and Digital Transformation Executives from R&D, Medical, Market Access and Commercial.
- Last but not least you leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Legal, Engineering, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles. Be a mentor and engage in team development!
What you bring to the table
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage relationships with customers and partners at senior management, director and C-Level within the Pharma or domain-adjacent area. We would be lying if SaaS or Data Science experience wasn’t a huge plus!
- You exactly know how to run the full sales cycle from Prospecting, Qualifying, POC (Proof Stage) to negotiation and closing as well as structuring client deliverables in PowerPoint/G-Slides. Let’s say you’re a professional in “telling the story” with supporting analysis in a clear and effective manner.
- You are experienced in managing strategic accounts with penetration into multiple customer groups and been trained in a modern sales methodology. We’re excited to learn from you here!
- Of course you possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We improve the quality of life of thousands of patients worldwide. We create technology that really helps.
At Temedica, we are breaking new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient – so we make it happen!
We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SAAS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma, biotech or MedTech and improve the treatment of each and every future patient. Finally!
You want more?
- We make a difference for our customers.
- We focus on ownership and love to work on our ambitious mission to improve global healthcare.
- We always aim high!
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to win together.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let’s define your goals and find you a way to reach them!
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and directly impacting the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities.
- One company brunch per month is a must, as well as multiple „after-work-pizza“-get togethers.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
- We offer relocation and visa support.
You are looking for an exciting challenge within digital health? Then we are looking forward to your application!