At aifora, we are unconventional, agile and autonomous, we never stop and we inspire ourselves with new ideas every day. We’re looking for people who really want to make a difference and who share our values. At aifora, everyone is important and contributes to the big goal.
Find out more at: https://aifora.com/en/career/
Join the aifora team!
aifora is revolutionizing the international retail industry with an automation platform that leverages AI based on shared data in the cloud. Our mission is to help retailers of any size to predict future demand for any channel and thus balance supply and demand in a sustainable way that excites consumers and leads to significantly improved profitability of our clients.
We are looking for an Account Executive to find business opportunities, win new customers and manage customer relationships with focus on the DACH region.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B Software Sales in the Retail industry with a solid existing network. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer-centric orientation with a results-driven approach.
Your overlying goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term mutual profitable relationships.
- Your primary driver: the permanent joy of customer acquisition!
- You will create detailed business plans designed to achieve the set goals and quotas
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal whilst working with Business Development to continuously expand the sales pipeline
- Find new sales opportunities through active networking, trade fairs and conferences (on & offline)
- You will present our solution to prospective clients by consultative selling (ROI-based approach)
- Responsible for negotiating agreements and keep records of sales and data in our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Report to the Chief Revenue Office on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales role
- You have knowledge and experience in B2B Software Sales (ideally SaaS / AI),
- You have a good network in the retail and/or the consumer goods industry
- You are goal oriented with excellent communication/presentation and negotiation skills and ability to build relationships
- You have outstanding knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce Hubspot)
- You are familiar with working in a Software/Saas Environment, ideally in Retail
- Fluent in German and English, any additional language is a bonus
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, diverse and international team
- You have a driver’s license and are willing to travel to visit your customers on site
Because of our perks:
- Have an impact: With a unique solution, we are changing the retail ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
- Trust-based working: We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Everyone is equally important: We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond: There’s always something to celebrate!
- Be part of the family: A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.
- Autonomous working and very flat hierarchy
- Exciting tasks in an open corporate culture in an international team
- Modern workplace in the Düsseldorf Media Harbour with free drinks and fruit
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Permanent learning and development as well as language classes
- 30 days holiday, subsidized public transport and pension scheme
- Regular team events
Apply here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/7e3ed9da8b7a5d38b05bd1c0e4160ef410ef26427dc47edba997e6a10456330a
Plange Mühle 2