Onedot is the first intelligent platform for commerce and industry to source, onboard and distribute product data.
Most wanted: Authentic sales personality demonstrating great customer understanding and passion for modern software platforms.
Onedot was founded in 2014 to make unstructured and messy product data easily consumable by applying self-developed artificial intelligence (AI). Today, we are the European market leader in automated product data onboarding, offering commerce and industry the first intelligent Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform to source, onboard, and distribute product data. Renowned companies with a global presence and rich history as well as some of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups are part of our expanding international customer base.
At Onedot, you will embed yourself into a demanding but exceptionally inspiring distributed environment with lots of room for personal growth. We are looking for colleagues who want to have a meaningful impact and shape our trendsetting product and company. High-quality work is rewarded with a steep learning curve, lots of autonomy, responsibility and swift decision-making. Become part of a multi-cultural and multi-faceted team led by the founders. Talented, curious and committed human beings from all over the globe are looking forward to your ideas and taking you on board.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your audiences are both executives of fortune 500 companies with several billions of revenue and product/category managers who are responsible for high-quality product data and digitalisation initiatives. Generating, qualifying and pushing leads through the sales funnel are your main activities, supported by our marketing team and partner companies. Ambitious sales targets are your motivation to give the best of you.You are a sharp mind and quick to understand complex business- and IT architecture setups. Showing prospects how they can apply advanced AI to drive their business is what you are good at, as you are able to link business goals with modern technology in a convincing way. You see AI as the main enabler of process automation and the challenge to raise awareness for new products in the global fast-growing e-commerce market appeals to you. You are comfortable in explaining the business benefits of a complex technical product to senior executives and other stakeholders in short, precise pitches, in written language or on the phone. Continuously improving your sales communication and refining product pitches for different audiences is what personally motivates you. You like attending conferences and running joint webinars with customers and partners to further establish trust and thought leadership in the market. Besides actual sales activities, you also help build up the sales organisation and the sales playbook to fuel the next stages of internationalisation to Europe and beyond. This position also provides an excellent career step to grow into an Account Executive (AE) role.
Onedot designs and engineers proprietary machine learning algorithms, probabilistic/statistical methods and advanced text understanding because existing approaches do not go far enough. Our technology achieves human-like performance and has already been trained with over 500 million different products.
Onedot is a startup backed by well-known international venture capital firms and world-class entrepreneurs.
- Generate leads by reaching out via email, targeted LinkedIn messages, webinars, or conferences
- Take over leads from the marketing team, qualify all generated leads according to BANT
- Prepare and conduct discovery calls to understand and document the prospect’s business goals, needs, processes, and systems
- Define and run next sales steps for qualified leads, e.g. analysing product data, calculating business cases, scoping solutions, etc.
- Pitch the Onedot platform to prospects and Onedot partner companies by running software demotes and explaining business benefits
- Engage with Onedot partners to enable them to co-sell Onedot platform solutions
- Work closely with the founders and the marketing team to continuously sharpen sales messages
- 2-3 years of practical experience in sales, business development, or marketing
- Hands-on experience with commonly used CRM systems and email campaign tools
- Ability to understand technical products and explain them to business users in convincing ways
- Technology- and data-driven personality with a focus on automating processes wherever possible
- Great team player, effective communication skills and positive get things done mentality
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Communication or other relevant areas
- Experience working in a fast-growing B2B software- or platform business
- Good understanding of different buying personas and how to effectively address them
- Expertise in retail- and e-commerce markets and their product data challenges
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Native German skills, fluent English skills (oral and written communication)
- Performance-oriented compensation with the option to become shareholder, because we reward high-impact work
- Generous education & training budget to continuously broaden your skills
- Flexible work hours, because impact, not face-time counts
- Work from home, so that you can focus and get things done
- Strong culture promoting open feedback and personal development, to learn from each other and push forward as one team
- Standing desks, powerful hardware and two additional monitors for maximum productivity
- Cool office space right in down-town Zurich, Switzerland, because we like it cosy and comfortable
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee and other perks to keep you going
- Regular team events to foster new ideas and better get to know each other
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our teams, Onedot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a permanent remote or on-site full-time position with the option of using our offices in Zurich, Switzerland.
Sounds interesting? Apply today and we will get in touch with you shortly!