CELUS is a software engineering platform.
We simplify the process of designing electronics components by using artificial intelligence.
As a growing start-up company based in Munich, we believe in electronics engineering automation. This enables designing electronics components in a fraction of the time and nourishes creativity, as well as innovation.
Our mission is to unleash scalable engineering through our two products:
ORBIT – providing a comprehensive library of electronics components
SUPERNOVA – automating all the manual engineering steps.
Business Development Representative
For our Sales Team we are seeking to hire a communicative and highly motivated Business Development Representative. In this role you will be looking for our next top performing customers, that will benefit from our innovative products. You will be joining a dynamic fast growing Deep Tech software company with a big future. If you are ready to boost your career in sales – come talk to us!
- Create a pipeline of interested prospects and support sales executives for the next steps
- Contact sales qualified leads and move them to the next engagement level
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Review marketing qualified leads and promote to sales qualified leads
- Proactive management of existing customers for upselling opportunities
- Preparing sales assets, briefs and presentations enabling sales team to work effectively
- Graduate with a clear passion for sales and the electronics industry
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
- Prior experience as a B2B Sales Assistant or business development representative will be a plus
- Professional experience in software sales and SaaS will be a plus
- An agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team, with a flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping the CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days + an additional paid Christmas week
- Support with the visa application and a relocation allowance
- German or English language classes
- Our „Best hunter“ bonus for bringing new superheroes to the team
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops, and our corporate library (online and offline)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with a yearly budget of up to 1000 EUR
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (cooking team buildings, pottery classes, VR gaming, escape rooms, etc.)
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces provided
- Free snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local canteen
- A “Qualitrain” gym membership subsidized by us, offering access to 5000 sport and wellness facilities all around Germany, including swimming pools, yoga studios, massage and more