It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, people are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. Everybody is working hard, and is serious about what they do. But at Workday people like to have a good time, too. In fact, company act with that principle in mind every day: One of Workday’s core values is fun.
As a (Senior) Account Executive Adaptive Insights you will be on the ground selling planning and analytics with a dynamic field sales organization growing at an exceptional pace.
This is a sales role and will need an experienced and high energy person who can cover:
- Selling to companies, as a stand-alone Adaptive Insights sales, working with local Adaptive partners to do this
- Selling to net new companies with the local Workday sales team, positioning the value of planning alongside Financials and HCM
- Working with the Workday customer base team to sell Adaptive Insights
You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will help develop customers into key references for Workday. If you understand how the future planning and analytics function can drive greater business value and can translate business strategy into an enabling change strategy, this is the role for you.
- A deep understanding of the financial planning and analytics (FP&A) function
- Ability to quickly understand business challenges and create solutions
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Prior experience of planning and analytics business applications
- Experience in a team selling environment preferred
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree is preferred
- Professional German language proficiency
Working at Workday is no ordinary work day. Whether it’s our spirited company meetings, highcaliber workforce, recognition programs, or company events like CEO pool tournaments or rocking out to our company band Workday, we strive to surpass expectations while celebrating everything that makes us unique.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landsberger Straße 302
Telefon: +49 (0)89 90405-780
Telefax: +49 (0)89 90405-066
Mobil: +49 (0)171-5677539
Stellenanzeige als PDF: Stellenprofil_Account Executive Adaptive Insights