audvice unlocks the power of voice messages for companies to share information more effectively across their teams, partners and customers.
We are a female-led startup based in Austria with a team of dedicated and committed people who are working remotely across different countries. We believe that audio is the future and aim to be the ones who bring it to the corporate world to make people smarter and more productive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage you no matter of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role. If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single criteria in the job description, please get in touch anyway. We would like to talk to you and find out if we would be a good fit for you.
Please note that we are looking for the best talents who are eager to help audvice grow. As a remote company based in Austria, we don’t mind if you are located in Berlin, Vienna or anywhere else in Europe.
We are looking for an passionate Account Executive DACH to join our Audvice Sales Team! This role reports directly to our CEO Sophie.
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals by closing new business
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective customers
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
- The opportunity to explore, test and build new markets
- Present and demonstrate the value of Audvice’s product to prospective customers on both inbound and outbound sales efforts
- Work cross-functionally with our Customer Success, Marketing and Engineering teams – echoing the voice of the customer and providing constructive and actionable feedback to the team
- Effectively use and optimize our core sales tool Salesforce
- Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring customer relationships, up to C-level.
- Work collaboratively to build and iterate day-to-day processes within the role
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales playbook
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years of Account Executive sales experience in a closing role
- You have a track record in demonstrated success in qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities
- You are highly organized and detailed with an eye towards process
- You are able to develop trust and lasting customer relationships
- You are ambitious and eager to manage key accounts
- You have excellent communication, presentations and negotiation skills
- You are keen on testing and optimizing sales methodologies
- You have an entrepreneurial approach and you will be able to work on challenges targets
- You are a talented and ambitious team player with a great interest in sales and digitalization
- You already have experience with Salesforce
- Native level German and fluent English spoken & written
- We are a remote-first startup with flexible working hours
- Strong ownership from the first day and the freedom for decision making: you will actively shape an early-stage SaaS startup and product
- Annual Learning & Development Budget and paid education days to help you grow within your role
- Work in a flat hierarchy with an open and transparent communication culture
- A diverse, international, supportive and highly motivated team
- Regular team events at different locations to work on our goals, celebrate them and have fun together
Apply here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/7a36487f102d9c2d2e632e9a0038a06d3137ca6f4bf09c4cf52ea9ec95ef833d