Lengoo has been uniting the creativity of the world’s top linguists with the precision of AI technology since 2014. We’re on a mission to become the world’s number 1 AI-first translation provider. Our drive is lifelong learning – from the small everyday wonders to the burgeoning growth of machine learning technology. To date, this impulse has served over 3,000 businesses globally, from the likes of Michelin, Hello Fresh, and WWF. Lengoo’s been spotlighted in TechCrunch and Forbes, and in 2021, we featured in the FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies.
Do we speak your lingo? Then apply by completing the online form. We can’t wait to meet you.
We are looking across Germany, preferably in Berlin.
You will be responsible for Business Development in your market. This includes representing the company to customers, partners, at events and wherever the business takes us. You will build the local version of our brand, present Lengoo to potential customers, interact with our headquarters in Berlin and much more.
You are not alone – you will work closely with our marketing team, our SDRs and other colleagues who are all eager to help you succeed. We live from our mutual success and everyone benefits from the overall success of the company.
- You will identify potential customers and develop new relationships over the phone, web and events.
- You are responsible for the entire sales process – pipeline, deals, forecasts and updating our CRM (Salesforce).
- You will work closely with marketing and our sales staff at our Berlin HQ on innovative lead generation activities.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German – both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
- You contribute to our success in the market by being the local brand ambassador – including the representation of the company at events, in forums, associations and other suitable channels to increase brand awareness.
- Solid experience in sales and account management in the area of localization / technology / marketing (5+ years).
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education.
- A first class business rep: who knows how to find and close deals.
- Independent and decentralized working methods are no problem for you.
- You are ambitious – winning is important to you
Perks of being in our loop
- Free English and German language classes, we’re all about new forms of expression
- Personal care days, take a bonus, 4 half-days a year to refresh your system
- Personal learning budget to boost your professional growth and nourish your passions
- Party as a team, join your colleagues for team lunches, pub quizzes, and yearly offsites
- Discounted gym membership, flex your mind and body with Urban Sports Club
- Find your flow state, get inspired in our office in the creative heart of Berlin. Or work remotely, we’re flexible
- Pension on us, we’ll set you up for the future so you can focus on the now
- Endless learning opportunities: feed your brain with hackathons, tech talks, Q&As, training—you name it
- Relocate with ease: we’ll cover your flight, an initial roof over your head, and guide you through the maze of German bureaucracy. All you have to do is hop on the plane
- Furry friends welcome, we’re animal lovers too
- Health first, during COVID-19 we offer a free Uber round-trip once a week, COVID tests, FFP2 masks, strict hygiene measures, and 30% office capacity to keep safe distances
At Lengoo we want you for you. No matter where you’re from, what your interests are, or how many languages you speak. Our workplace is for everyone. The more we embrace our differences, the more we grow, thrive, and remodel how the world communicates. Whether you’re looking for a career springboard, a sidestep, or a challenging leap, we have a path for you. Join our changemakers from all over the world and shape the future of translation with us.
Apply here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/40575a2a1503b1ab679021f1f0015c1e9ec18ddc76d628e542f2c98c50fdf8ab