What we do
We are the leading provider of all-inclusive E-Bike and Cargo Bike subscriptions in cities all over Europe. Our service enables businesses and couriers to deliver goods efficiently and sustainably on the last mile and we are proud to be trusted by some of the world’s most exciting delivery companies such as Gorillas, Flink, MAYD, Wolt, Just Eat Takeaway.com as well as thousands of independent couriers.
Where we’re going
Looking for a job that’ll challenge and excite you? Here at CYCLE, you’ll find a diverse team of professionals, all on a mission to revolutionise last-mile delivery and decarbonise transportation in cities. We love to innovate, adapt, and pursue bold ambitions, and we empower our people to do the same. We operate in multiple cities across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Italy, and we’re always looking for passionate individuals to join us.
Are you ready to be part of our growth journey and willing to revolutionise last-mile delivery with us?
Your Mission at CYCLE
- Together with internal stakeholders, you’ll develop our sales strategy and define the approach to addressing new prospective customers
- You’ll convince small and medium-sized businesses of our products and services, thereby ensuring the company’s growth
- You’ll own the full sales cycle, from lead generation including cold calling, qualifying leads, personal visits to potential customers to contract preparation and deal closure
- You’ll coordinate the information flow of our sales activities in our CRM tool and create forecasts based on the sales pipeline and market information
- You’ll prepare weekly and monthly reports for different departments within CYCLE
Your skills and qualifications
- You have several years of experience in sales, including negotiations, cold calling and responsibility for sales – preferably in the mobility, logistics or catering industry
- Ideally, you have already led a small team and managed projects independently
- Your have a proven track record of building strong and trusted relationships with clients in your previous roles
- Your communication with clients and partners is always authentic, professional and client-oriented (both verbally and in writing)
- The goal in mind: You have a strong sense of initiative and are highly motivated to achieve your goals
- You like to structure your day-to-day work, think analytically and feel comfortable acting autonomously
- You are willing to travel within Germany & Austria as needed to achieve your goals
- Your excellent English and German language skills (both must-have) complete your profile
What you can expect from us
- Take on a challenge in a fast-paced and growing industry
- Responsibility from day one – take full ownership of projects and follow a steep learning curve
- Become part of a rapidly-growing startup and shape its future
- Enjoy creative freedom thanks to flat hierarchies, open communication and rapid decision-making
- A healthy mix of remote work and office days – we want to get to know you better and build a strong team, but we respect that each individual has their own rhythm, family, and lifestyle
- We are an international, highly motivated and fast-growing team, in which teamwork comes first
- Modern, centrally located office with drinks, fresh fruit, and many other amenities
- A competitive salary (fix + KPI-driven bonus), state-of-the-art technical equipment, equity options and 28 days of vacation per year
CYCLE values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe and inclusive space for everyone. No matter your gender, gender identity, age, disability, body size, race, religion, sexual orientation or nationality, we would love to receive your application! If there is anything we can do to make your recruiting process more comfortable or accessible, please don’t hesitate to let us know in advance.
CYCLE Mobility Holding GmbH